Follow
( Publications: 33 | Followers: 0 )

Man and Machine: Introduction

... Assessment Continuous assessment will comprise 40% of the marks for this module. An end of module examination will comprise the remaining 60%.

Publish on Category: All 4

0

Embed

Share

Upload

Man and Machine: Introduction