- Resolve conflicts amongst team
- Ensure members are feeling good.
- Good in building relationships
- Creating a positive environment
- Seen as great “people people.”
What's your Style?
People Centric Leadership
- Find new ways
- Tackle tasks differently
- Thinking, brainstorming, suggesting
- Looking ahead at where the team can
- Seen as “big picture” thinkers.
- Realistic and Achievement focused.
- Analyze the team’s goals and actions
- Finds best possible way to achieve the goals all time
- Involve in calculating, analyzing, systematizing, organizing
- Solutions provider that “make the most logical sense.”
- Propel the team with action.
- Lead by motivating people and
- Maintain the team’s momentum toward the
- Teams focused and can be persuasive in
getting their way.
- Seen as reliable people who follow through
and get things done.
Action Oriented Leadership
- Why is it important to understand different leadership styles?
- Do you think we possess more than one leadership style?
- What key insights do you now have about your leadership
style that you did not have before?
- What will you do differently because of your new perspective
Leader's Position Power